Add-Powr Power Conditioner Review

The owner of Add-Powr was doing business previously as QRT making a very similar product until he sold it to Nordost.  The Add -Powr products are unique in that they upgrade the power in your walls, not just what you plug into them. This review is for the $$ flaghship product but they have many others on their website.

I use two of his products (one from thge QRT line and one from Add-Powr) in my system and the benefits are cumulative, here is the review of the "Sorcr" in hifi+

kota1

@kota1 

Thank you for sparking my interest again in ADD-POWR.  A product line thats been on my radar in recent times.

I like PS Audio but believe this is different.
I would encourage anyone who is curious to call Bill for specifics about applications to your system. He also takes all of the risk by offering a 30 day moneyback.

This is NOT a power strip, when you plug it in it will impact all of the gear on that circuit, not just that individual receptacle.

Here is another thread from @bradmorris1 0n a different Add-Powr product, The Wizard:

BTW, Nordost bought out Bill’s prior company QRT (which I was a customer of prior to acquisition and still use) and still sells that brand today. The brands are different but Bill can explain the details of his improvements better than I can. I can say that the Add-Powr line is less expensive:

https://nordost.com/qrt-audio-enhancers.php