Hairdryer for Sale on Gon

Has anyone seen the "negative ion" duflatchie that happens to be a Conair hairdryer for sale under DACs? Have we really lost our minds to this degree with this addiction?
jamesw20
Mdhoover,

having tried many liquid digital disc cleaners and treatments, all of which do that to some degree, my opinion would be that a static spray would have some effect; but more in line with other previously tried approaches......not worth bothering with.....effort/reward ratio not good enough.

i would encourage someone to try it and report.....we must keep out ears and minds open if we are to move forward.
Mike, your system is incredibly revealing. Do you think those of us with more humble systems will hear the dramatic difference you describe?
Someone swears by every single tweak ever pulled from somones a^*, but based on posts and others expeience I happen to think Mike L is a credible voice but again every single tweak ever thought of has those who cant understand why nobody else hears a improvement so it is not a rock solid "when" but still at this point a questionable "if" but Mike has made me really curious.
Kub and Chad, i truely appreciate being given a little benefit of the doubt; thank you. i also realize that credibility can be lost.

i consider myself very fortunate to have been in the right place to be exposed to this. this experience has been so profound that i felt an obligation to tell people about it.

it's a break-thru.

regarding what level of system it takes to get the value;

last weekend i was at VSAC and took it around to 5 different rooms at various points on the food-chain of levels of resolution. in every room it's effect was profound. the most profound was the highest resolution for sure.

my opinion is that the degree of effectivness percieved has mostly to do with one's connection with one's system. if you are a listener who is in touch and are observant; this will matter a great deal in every system. if everyone at a show listening to unfamiliar systems and unfamiliar music 'get's it', then any audiophile with decent gear will also hear it.

this is not subtle.

one note; since i have put my credibility on the line to get this word out i am concerned that people hear this the right way......which is hard since there are very few of these out there. solving that problem is where things are right now.