Quad panel outlet - can I do one circuit on this?

Can I do a 20 amp dedicated circuit to four outlets in a quad panel on the wall?

I guess that means one circuit breaker would be wired into 4 spots to plug something into.

jumia

@jumia  , I was inclined to think along those same lines.  I read the thread that I am going to paste below and that is what got me interested in experimenting with one versus three circuits.  In all fairness to the multiple circuit school of thought, JEA has previously provided advice on how the circuits should be routed and segregated from each other in the attic, wall, and panel, and in all honesty, I did not meet his criteria when I was stringing the Romex.  But here is the thread I was talking about, and then I'll find the thread that JEA explains how he advises running multiple circuits.

@jumia below is another thread in which I believe JEA talks about how he suggests running Romex. And deviating from his advice may have an effect on the sonic result of multiple circuits. You did mention how gear might have an effect on what I heard when doing 3 vs 1 experiments, and maybe it would, I don’t know. I am running a Cary SLP-05 in front of a Cary V12, in front of a pair of B&W 805s supplemented with an old M&K powered sub, interconnects by Kimber Silver Streak and biwired (I think, but it was a long time ago) Kimber 6TC and 8TC.

So no digital stuff mixing in it appears. And certainly not a TV set. So it's somewhat pure.

So no digital stuff mixing in it appears. And certainly not a TV set. So it's somewhat pure.

That seems to be the main argument for having multiple dedicated circuits.  In the first thread I pasted, MC doesn't subscribe to that logic.  In the second thread, Eric Squires suggests one circuit but with a device to isolate digital.  (I haven't done that yet.)  I had thought that having separate circuits would better isolate them, their power draw, from one another.  Again, MC refers back to what they all share in common--the neutral/ground bar at the panel.

I don't have a good enough grasp of electricity to understand the theory involved, but I do feel I recognized an incremental improvement when I put all four of my components on one duplex. 

Can I do a 20 amp dedicated circuit to four outlets in a quad panel on the wall?

. . . oh, but the answer to this would be ’yes.’ You could use a strip, a power conditioner, or you could connect your two duplexes (which were on the same 20A circuit) with Romex.

(And I see no reason that one 20A circuit shouldn't be able to handle all your gear.)