Best way to output hi res files to DAC?

I'm looking for a media player I can upload hi res files to that will output digitally (digital coax ideally) to my Wadia amp.

The Wadia Intution has it's own up converting DAC so all it needs to receive is the raw digital output. Could be a hand held unit, whatever. The units I've seen including the Sony, Fiio etc only have analog out which doesn't help.

Since SQ isn't critical given the raw digital output, what would be the best most cost effective way to go? Or at least some options?
larrybou
Very interesting. Unfortunately one quirk of the Wadia is that all the inputs (analog or digital) are up sampled through the DAC. Fortunately the DAC is very natural and organic sounding. Typically though the digital input sounds better than analog to me.

It doesn't uprez to DSD but does accept DSD and DSDX2 (or whatever it is) natively. Have you done much more with it than just play hi rez files through a flash card? Have you tried loading music on the internal hard drive? Any quirks so far?
Larrybou,
I ma curious as to why the Wadia would upsample analog input signals too. It is always better to input digital signals for d-a coversion without another a-d coversion step. Maybe I am missing something here.
I have also tried dsd and double dsd files and they sound great. The Marantz does not have an internal hard drive, so you need to get your own external drives.
Hope this helps.
No idea why Wadia also runs the analog through the internal DAC. But it sounds quite good and natural in any case. They jammed lots of good technology into a small unit - and it works very well.
The Aurender X-100s does look like what I'm looking for. But without a DAC the $3K price tag seems pricey at least in sub 12K systems like mine.