One dedicated circuit for each mono block?

If I have a dedicated 20 amp Circuit is that ok for two monoblocs? I read that a separate dedicated line is better for each amplifier. So the outlet can't have two plugs but it's better to not use one of the two plugs when connecting a mono block?

I have a transparent Power isolator which I know use to plug amps into.

So maybe a dedicated circuit can be used to plug amps directly into and then have Power isolator connected to a separate Circuit for everything else.

I am trying to evaluate the merits and to need for getting a second dedicated line while installing the first.

emergingsoul
Post removed 

Thanks again, @dpop  I was behind my panel in the last few weeks adding some additional lines and I recall being confused that there was not nearly as many uninsulated grounds as there were whites on the neutral/ground bar.  what is interesting is that all of the 2 spade outlets are all the same circuit that they did not do.  Yuk, the more I learn the more I wonder what I paid the home inspector for 30 years ago.  

@immatthewj

I wonder what I paid the home inspector for 30 years ago.

I don’t believe most home inspectors will make the seller upgrade outlets. They’ll now make them replace old fuse boxes, but typically the outlets can stay as they are.

what is interesting is that all of the 2 spade outlets are all the same circuit that they did not do.

My guess is someone didn’t want to turn off all of the devices or appliances on that circuit, to replace all of those outlets...or the customer was willing to only pay for so many outlets to be upgraded. Or someone got tired, and said the heck with the rest.

@jea48

by chance do you live in Chicago, IL or New York City, NY?

I do not. I know why you’re asking 😊 - the WNEW-FM and WXRT call letters just happen to pop up in my system pictures. I’m a radio guy. At one time I was a big fan of both stations.

Thanks @dpop  , this is educational.  I was just wishing that the home inspector I hired would have pointed some things out for me.  This was back in '92 and I had never owned a home before, so a lot of that stuff didn't mean anything to me (fuse boxes vs breaker panels, 2 spade outlets vs 3 prong outlets), just little stuff like that.  He did catch a furnace that failed the CO test, so I got that out of it.  Since then, I did have a breaker panel put in so I could run some dedicated lines, and I was there when the guy put it in, but if he explained anything to me about the existing circuitry, it went through one ear and out the other.  Anyway, thanks for explaining this for me.