Help finding a subwoofer

I want a subwoofer that meets the following criteria.

1. 12 inch driver max size. Or 8 inch driver plus passive driver. Or 10 inches driver.

2. Android or IPhone or iPad app to change settings anytime I want.

3. Speaker high level inputs.

Please if you know any let me know.

System is for music primarily movies completely secondary. I really have two systems that can use the sub(s). Main drivers do not go low. On set is Cain and Cain single Ben with Fostex 8 inch driver. the other Martin Logan Motion 15, these are nice small speakers that Are not expensive.

Thanks for your contributions

alanpiga

Ieales do you mind to elaborate on what you meant when you wrote preserving the damping factor at crossover frequency if that is what you mean with Fxo 

I am curious about the Martin Logan Dynamo 1000 which are on eBay for 900 a piece. I own a pair of tiny Motion 15 speakers and think that Martin Logan know their business. Talking about speakers I have Cain and Cain Single Ben with Fostex 8 in. 97 db eff drivers. Want to spend about 3000 in a good tube amp 35 watt… the high level input I envision to be able to follow the tube amp signal better.I see SVS is VERY popular so I am curious about the micro 3000 but if other models have remote management that is another thing!,,,,, 

Post removed 

I used Rel Storm iii and Stadium iii in the past so I am not used to crossover for the mains and am scared to do so because it will alter the signal to the mains. But I see the logic of Aliviating the amps job and that is no small feat. Having said that I think that no crossover to the mains is simpler and simpler is better. Now, many subs I suppose can xo the MAINS but then I think it would have to be a real expensive sub to do a really good job at that.