What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?

What’s your latest high-end audio purchase?  It can be cables, tweaks, components etc.  Also, please share why you purchased, what it replaced, and any additional tips and insights regarding your purchase.  

I hoping for this to be enjoyable and educational, so please be civil of other’s opinions and choices.

kennyc

@roxy54 which  canary preamplifier  did you get? They are really wonderful  no magazine reviews so they are the unknown  great preamplifier s made in the USA with no pree! Glad you are enjoying  it. Don't let To many people.know lol or the price will go up! 

My system for the last few months consisted of the following.

FLAC files on SSD -->> Bryston BDP-1 streamer -->> Bryston BDA-1 DAC -->> Schiit Freya+ Preamp ->> Pass XA60.5 monoblocks -->> Wilson WP 6

I decided to remove the Bryston BDA-1 and Schiit Freya+ and replace them with a Wadia 15 DAC. I am only a few days since the change, but it is very clear that the bass is tighter with the Wadia and everything just seems more relaxed. Time will tell though.

I was a little leery about using a DAC/Preamp combo (Wadia 15) since I have tried this before with a much newer Wadia 321. The experiment with the 321 did not end well., but things seem to be working out fine with the 15.

Marvin Gaye has never sounded better in my house.

Antipodes S30 server/streamer and S20 reclocker, including upgraded power supply for each, fiber network, and good quality AES digital cable. This setup replaced my Win10 PC interface via USB and I could not be more pleased with the sonic improvements.