Linlai E 6sn7 tubes

I just placed an order for a pair of these for my Aric Audio Motherlode II.  I’ve been chatting with a fellow that runs the E 6sn7 in his Don Sachs pre. He loves them, He says they make his NOS tubes sound thin and lifeless.  
    It will be a couple weeks until I receive them,and I was curious if anyone out in Agon land has tried these,and what are your impressions?   
Thanks in advance,

Ray

128x128rocray

I recently purchased 4 of the horizontal lettering tubes for my Atmasphere MP-1 preamp.  Unfortunately, I did not test them before I burned them in for 100 hours in my preamp.  The good:   They definitely sounded amazing (bigger 3D soundstage, and  smoother highs compared to my stock Chinese 6SN7s at the 100 hour mark. However; I tested the four of them afterwards and three of them tested on the lower end of the acceptable range (Using a B&K 747B tube tester) and one was questionable.  The questionable tube resulted in a solidly  lit DC offset light on my preamp; it obviously is out of spec and had to be removed.  So, not sure what is going on so buyer beware.  Would be interested to hear others feedback if they have tested their tubes and/or if they experienced similar issues with these similar pedigree tubes or the global elite vertical lettering versions