Downsize Audio is making cables again!

I'm trying to convince Josh to reopen fully, and start his website again. While I have not convinced him fully, Josh is making cables again to see how he feels about it!  I just upgraded to the 97/3 silver and gold foil speaker cables in silk, and I'm set for life. I now have all Downsize power cables, four Downsize silver gold interconnects, a USB cable from them, and the new SG foil speaker cables! No more buying finally. Well, not cables anyway. That Border Patrol DAC is calling my name now.
flaxxer
Doesn't surprise me. He shut down about 8 years ago to spend time with family. He became too busy for life with cable orders.
He makes cables with almost zero dielectric, and specific conductor spacing. Uses 7n copper and 97/3 silver and gold alloy. He has foil speaker cables in the same materials. Very open and dynamic stuff. I've never seen any other cables build like his in 55 years. Good stuff for those in the know.I'd post photos, but can't here.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Josh?  I need to have some repair work done a couple of my cables from him.

I just sent a PM your way with his information.

He has a lifetime warranty and puts repairs first. Tell him I said hello