Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

This is what you said.....direct quote

"No ricevs, all inverters do not sound different unless you have poor equipment. Some people believe that everything sounds different and are more open to suggestion. Other people are more skeptical and realistic. Actually I do know how a Powerwall Inverter sounds. It sounds just like the AC line, which sounds like exactly nothing in my system."

So, what are you doing on this thread if you feel that inverters are worthless and that your wall AC sounds like "nothing"? What is your purpose here?

You assume a lot.  You have a fixed idea how things work.....However, your "point of view" does not help anyone get better sound. You just expound "science" in an effort to feel better about yourself. You are already glorious.....you do not need to "try" to show us how wonderful you are.....you are truly loved.....because you are worthy and deserving.....just like everyone else on the planet.

So, who is going to be the second to try the 5000 watt Gaindel system and get back to us?

unless you have poor equipment

Your point of view does not help anyone get better sound, it just gets them to spend money, needlessly based on limited data points, limited knowledge of how audio equipment works, and beliefs about what impacts audio that are not supportable.

all inverters do not sound different

I will emphasize a word here to assist in reading comprehension. ALL. That implies that every single inverter will sound different from every other inverter and that is just not true. With most equipment and most inverters (sine wave of decent quality), they will sound the same because power supplies are designed to reject noise/harmonics on the AC line and if they are designed properly, they will.  Some equipment will have poor power supply rejection and will be more susceptible to power line harmonics. That is a poor design.

Again, you will not answer my question......What are you doing on this thread? What is your mission here? To save us all from spending money on Inverters we do not need? We do not need SAVING......We listen on our own and buy the stuff that WE feel makes our stereo better sounding......

You are looking for drama.....if you went to ASR and started saying all this they would just rool their eyes and say...."Well, of course, we already know all that.....you are boring......why don’t you go over to Audiogon where all those subjectivists are and you can really stir the pot there"........and here you are.....just stirring away....every chance you get.

@ricevs I do not answer to you. I will never answer to you. Please attempt to show some maturity.

ricevs and theaudioamp - How about some middle ground? Can we agree inverters need more measurements (such as THD) BUT that does not invalidate what we are hearing? If you can't agree to that please move on.