Electrical Power Outlet advice

I moved my system to the basement. It's listed under the systems as "mewsickbuff's unfinished basement system." There’s only one electrical outlet presently. I’ve made an appointment with an electrician to have 2 more outlets installed. I’ve requested each outlet be wired separately and not piggy backed. Since it’s in the basement the outlets will need to be GFCI. I’ve read a little about Furutech and Hubbell outlets. Are there others? I’d like to know what I need to ask and expect out of the electrician. Thanks.

mewsickbuff

+1 @retiredfarmer / IRT your comment about using high quality Furutech connectors as well as your assessment on gold & rhodium sound signatures. 

Really  funny when one person  goes by two different  names on here. Makes them just as phoney as what they write. Lol enjoy you dollar forty nine system.  

Breaker’s normally will trip at about 80% of the stated value

Breakers run for several of seconds at several multiples of the rated value. Trip at rated current is likely a defective breaker. 

How long depends on the Trip Curve. See Understanding Trip Curves - c3controls

Interesting article thanks Ieales I also needed to post a correction ,There is a typo in my post the 1.3 stated amperage draw of my system is actually 4.3 amps , which is close to exactly what the stated wattage of the pieces added up then converted to amperage should be. 

Keep the basement outlet as is and run a dedicated line just for audio equipment.