Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten

@david_ten The following paragraph precedes that amplifier list and this what was stated one time as referenced in the Mono & Stereo review of the Nenuphar:

Magus are dedicated for rooms of 12 - 25 square meters. They are a perfect match for a tube amp with at least 3 Watts per channel. Our personal preference is somewhere around 2A3, Px4, 45 tube-based amps.  Nonetheless, most solid-state amps (especially those working in A-class) are also an amazing match for the Bliss C.  When it comes to placement, they can be placed both forward and placed right against the back wall. They like about 5-10 degrees of toe-in.

“Our preference” is the distinction I picked up on and 300b amps were not included.

@realworldaudio That was an excellent summary and I find your speaker cable mod (single run for the positive and five runs of speak cable for the negative) very interesting.

@david_ten Thank you David for the warm welcome!

It is a pleasure to join the company of like-minded audiophiles. A little background on me: I have experimented with Voigt pipes in various forms and interpretations, drivers, rooms, and how they fare with associated electronics for over 20 years. I had the pleasure to spend my audio journey with like-minded friends, in a very strong local DIY community, and an amazing mentor (Stu Ono) who was regarded as a fountain of knowledge by a good number of the US leaders of high end audio industry.

I can say the Cube Audio has truly raised the bar! I have the version 2 of the Fc8, and currently breaking them in my Voigt pipe cabinet (which has been my most successful Voigt pipe). 

Cheers, Janos

Hi,

anyone know what the bias settings should be for a Tektron TK2a3/50si amp

2a3 tubes

300b tubes

50 tubes

any help would be appreciated.

Ron

@stereodynamics   Ron: I would ask Tektron Italy directly.

From their website:

General inquiry info(at)tektron-italia.com

Support request support(at)tektron-italia.com