Legacy Audio AERIS: RMAF/listening impressions?

I made a trip to Legacy this past week to hear this speaker in a non-show environment which would also afford more time to listen and hear music that I took with me. I don't see alot in the way of RMAF postings here as yet and would like to hear people's impressions of this speaker as I thought it an amazing speaker with huge potential. I've started a section on my system thread for anyone that wants to add material or please put your thoughts and impressions here. Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
I believe they are mine, they are otw to me now. Im waiting for the amplifiers too just ordered a pair of Atma Ma2 and will see how they sound with the MSB DAC.
It does indeed They are not in Singapore, should have them in 2 weeks I guess. Need to pass it through customs which here its always a bitch.
I'll be hearing the Aeris is my system within 3-4 weeks as my build order is now in the queue; I'll let you all know once they arrive and are up and running. This will be one hell of a jump in the system based upon what I've heard to date and am very exciting about this upcoming change!
I got my Whisper, I done a A/B with the DSP and with out it and honestly I preferred the Tweeter and Midrange with out it. The Sound Stable was larger and more true to the source. Tried it with Silver Cables and Copper. Copper works best with these speakers.