recommended speaker cables and interconnects

trying to upgrade step by step my stereo system, after not dealing with it for awhile.
right now have 3 kinds of speaker cables.
old audio quest , and an old monster cables.
a bit newer Kimber cable that are too short for my current configuration.
for interconnects, one pair of MIT mi-330
and one pair of Audioquest Ruby 2.
looking to upgrade for moderate price.
can’t give a budget range cause i am not familiar with the prices .

stone1

I have a tube system with high efficiency horn speakers. Mostly listen to vinyl. I read the Stereophile article that Art Dudley (RIP) wrote about Luna cables and decided to give them a try. Ended up with their Rogue turntable cable and interconnects. Very natural timbre, tight bass and “you are there” vocals. I’m going to evaluate their speaker cables next. 

I've been searching for the "right" cables in my system for quite some time and have tried all the usual suspects.  I don't remember which forum I came across Belden cable, but on further research, they are a massive company and have been making all kinds of cables for over 100 years.  That is impressive, but what was more impressive is digging deeper and finding that a former EE (Galen Gareis) who worked at Belden for many years wanted to make audio cables that actually measured better, therefore sounded better.  Apparently he worked for 3 years to come up with a design that he could actually show through measurements they were better.  To clarify, the Belden Iconoclast cable is made by Belden, but only terminated by Blue Jeans Cable.  On another note, I've tried Blue Jeans Cable and it's definitely NOT garbage. It may have some shortcomings based on my ear, but so have numerous other uber expensive cables that I won't mention. BJC provides really good sound for an exceptionally reasonable price.  Here's a link for Iconoclast:

https://www.iconoclastcable.com/story/index.htm

I hear so many claims about cables that can definitely make your head spin, but unless you can actually show they are better, I'm leaning toward it all just being "snake oil".  Galen has 3 patents on his cables based on science.  How many other companies can say that?  I have no affiliation with Belden or Iconoclast cables, but I'm going to give them a try.  The great news is they offer a trial period and when you talk to Bob Howard, he's one of the nicest (and knowledgeable) people in the business.  I do believe that not all cables will work with each system and everyone hears slightly differently or likes a different type of "sound" whether it's neutral sound or something else. I guess I'm just getting tired of marketing claims based on using this type of copper or this type of silver or......you get it. 

So I should have a loom of the Iconoclast cable coming in the next few days and I would be happy to report back what my thoughts are.  Happy listening!

I would go with Blue Jeans Cables...high quality and they make them up to order. Reasonably priced.

Before I moved to Kii Three Active speakers I was really happy with my The Chord signature reference. Used them on my Tannoy 15” K3808 Professional Syncsource  model M1000.