How long untill I can really Flog them Hard

I know it sounds brutish but that how i like it, nice n LOUD. I am replacing all of the drivers in one 802D as they are damaged and i am wondering how long do i treat them niceley on love volume before a can light them up. The speakers dont show their true colors until they have a few horsepower behind them so naturally i need to run them at that level.

by all means tell me im a savage if you feel the need.
ellrotts
i find the bass quite adequate. especially compared to my Bose 901s i had previously. i find its the mid and treble that needs the wattage to liven up.
Ah okay, i was just chiming in on your comment:

"...I like to get them to that level where the speakers sound full, bass is kind of empty until they get around 200-250 RMS behind them. about 75% bass driver excursion..."

On mid/treble, if you need to crank to 'liven' it up...i tend to think of source first then perhaps pre or cables. The reason is because generally treble/mid does not pull a lot of juice from the amp...so if you are cranking it to really feel it...it might be that your ear does not feel it is getting a balanced delivery of the spectrum at lower levels...? A guess?
Im no expert by any stretch but the only was i can size this up is to say that it seems the bass slightly overpowers the mid and treb until there is more volume. i have a hard surfaced room so i dont think its absorption. i dont have bass droning in corners etc to amplify bass. its more of an opinion i suppose.
hmmm...interesting...to be fair, some speakers do 'come alive' with more juice. It would not surprise me if yours were one of those...lucky you have a fair amount to spare. Enjoy!
appreciate the opinions Im getting from people here. I previously tried to steer clear of the forums here as i didn't want my opinion before purchasing to be clouded by someone else who sounded very convincing.
and to be very honest i live in a small town and i have never ever heard a pair of B&W 8 series of any generation before the ones i bought turned up on my doorstep.