Dynamics and resolution...

Recently went through the power cord circles. After a few I ended up finding the Shunyata Delta NR the most pleasing. One on my receiver and one on my amplifier.
Prior to going with the Delta NR power cord I had been using Voodoo silver over copper style power cords. They were very good at almost everything. Especially for the price. In the $400 range I wasn’t sure what to expect.
However, the two faults I had problems excepting were lack of bass control and the were somewhat clinical.
The Shunyata were twice the price but I feel they are far more than worth it. My problem is, even though I feel that the Shunyata have a much wider, fuller sound stage with much better control I also miss the dynamics and extension the silver over copper of Voodoo provided.
My intentions were to replace the Morrow Audio interconnects and speaker cables next and go full Shunyata loom. Now I find myself having second thoughts and possibly going to another manufacturer for interconnects and possibly speaker cables that manufacture in silver over copper (no solid silver) in order to try and recover some of what I lost going to Shunyata. 
Thoughts or suggestions on affordable silver over copper interconnects to try? Company that produces solid copper interconnects that provide high resolution and extension?
Any help is appreciated. 
Thanks
bgpoppab
@douglas_schroeder
I reread the article. I see there was a voiced concern in regards to going this route between active preamp and amplifier. It appears you were using a passive preamp at the time. Have you since then experimented with active preamp? I use a Marantz 7012 AVR out to external amplifier. I am aware that Audio Sensibility sells interconnects constructed using your method/design and had considered trying them until reading your write up.
bgpoppab, I have continuing good news for you! Since the article was published there have been several noted setups using active preamp to power amps! I have used some of them, for instance the Belles ARIA Preamp using Schroeder Method ICs to Belles ARIA Monoblock Amps. I am engaged in a review currently of another tubed preamp (not yet revealed; different manufacturer) with Schroeder Method going to several amps, including the Benchmark AHB2 amps in Mono mode. 

The setups at the time of the article were very preliminary, but since then it appears that many configurations of active pre/amp are suitable, and perhaps even universally so. However, I hesitate to say that, because there may be a few unorthodox configurations that might be not so good. An example where a manufacturer was more leery of it was the Border Patrol DAC SE, as that unit is NOS and takes it's output right from the DAC chip. That is one example of why I recommend contacting the manufacturer first. 

Perhaps others can chime in as well in order to discuss what active preamp they are using with Schroeder Method ICs. DACs that worked with Schroeder Method so far are: Eastern Electric Minimax DAC Supreme, Exogal Comet, COS D1, and Benchmark DAC3 DX. A body of evidence is slowly being built that may conclude that the double IC is harmless to active preamps. That remains to be seen in finality, but we are on the way.  

Several posters seem to have a bias toward their choices,  in their systems.  ( full disclosure) I am a user of Shunyata power cables  on my  power amp, pre, and digital source. and subeoofer. I also use Venom interconnects between my source  and my pre. The new Shunyata Venom X interconnects are silver coated copper. You might try some in your system, using a vendor which allows an in home trial, which includes a satisfaction  guarantee. This removes your risk.  Several Shunyata online vendors  ( Music Direct.com,  Upscale Audio.com) offer this option.  I believe there  is engineering and design synergy in using a one vendor solution. Try Shunyata's new Venom X design in your system , and let your ears judge.