Woofer pulsating with no volume , Oscillation issue?

Hello all - I just picked up some new Harbeths and as I was listening I noticed the left woofer moving kind of peculiar....I turned off my source & the woofer was actually pulsating in & out with no source volume. 

I have Manley Snappers . I switched sides (speaker cables) with no input & the problem followed to the other side....must be some kind of amp oscillation issue Im guessing...? Thanks for any troubleshooting help- 

128x128tommypenngotti

@tommypenngotti 

A low frequency oscillation as you see here can be caused by failing filter capacitors in the power supply. If this is the cause it will get worse- the condition is known as 'motorboating'. If this is what is going on, I'd have both monoblocks serviced as its likely the caps in the other channel will follow suit soon.

@tommypenngotti In that case you have the two most likely candidates:

1) a tube that is making mostly low frequency noise, which would result in irregular motion in the woofer

2) a regular motion is most likely a failed filter cap, even one that is only 6 months old (we've certainly seen that enough to know it can easily happen)!