American Made Audio Products

I just came upon this and wondered if anyone else has seen this website. I try to support the home team when I can so this is interesting, at least as a resource, and not a sales tool. I apologize in advance if I’m late to the game on this but interesting to hear anyones thoughts, knowledge, etc. Thanks. https://americanmadeaudio.com/

128x128dinov

@dinov Are you wanting to make sure that all the parts inside the gear is American made, too? Sometimes the quest for "American made" falters because gear has parts from all over the world. 

A lot of grumps in here are missing the point of this list, even if it doesn't include that one rare equipment manufacturer that you feel is important, but isn't on the list. This website is to help guide the vast majority to brands made in the USA. And is does a pretty good job. Shesh. 

@j-wall A thread about "made in America" on Agon attracted a lot of grumps? Almost as surprising as the headline, "Water: wet." Really, these threads go nowhere and merely provide an online canvas for whatever mental reflux is burbling around the guts of posters.