Rose RS250 Streamer/Dac?

Hi--have any of you had any experience with the new Rose RS250 Streamer/Dac? Looks cool, but how does it sound?
dprazze

Second firmware upgrade in 2 months,  Those engineers at Hifi rose are not sleeping! 😁

I own the Big Brother RS150B and previously had the RS250. 

They both sound similar. The only real difference is size, XLRs and price. 

If given the choice... I will pick the RS250 and save half the money. 

I am the admin at the HifiRose Streamer DAC Facebook group. Come and join us. https://www.facebook.com/groups/607615360286528/?ref=share

Hi guys, does someone know how to transfer music from bluesound vault to rose250 or 150 ????

Im not computer geek, as far as I know bluesound is base on Linux and rose is kind Android 😟 l have a lot cd ripped on vault.....

lm planing to buy one of them , but not decided yet which one now if there is no difference in sound....

However I’m mostly using xlr but not necessarily have to if I have a chance to safe  half money .

thanks 

You could try by using a USB cable from your Vault to the RS250 if it works.

In my case, I had 1TB of FLAC files stored in a external hard disk.  I bought a SATA disk and transfered  all my music files in the SATA disk.  I installed the sata disk into the rose dac and it gives me a clean setup, all included in the dac.