Emm Labs DV2 versus Tambaqui

Has anyone heard both of these or better still done a comparison? Which did you prefer?

128x128laoman

I don't know about the EMM Labs but the Mola Mola has been bettered by various Chinese DACs so why even think about it? Respectfully.

the Mola Mola has been bettered by various Chinese DACs so why even think about it?

I certainly do not think this is the case and can not think of any Chinese Dac that has "bettered" it, including best of them, the Denafrips Terminator Plus.

The Holo May KTE has been reviewed against the Mola Mola and DCS Bartok and been found to be better at a much lower price point. I personally have a Musetec 005 which has been favourably reviewed against the May and suited my needs as a one box solution. I love it. Happy listening!

Interesting. I have just looked at comparisons between the Holo May and the Tambaqui. None of them rates the HM higher than the Tambaqui, though all reviews do say the HM is very good. eg twittering machines rates the Tambaqui as clearly better. Can you post a link to review which rates the HM better please as I would like to read it.