Describe your preference in a single sentence

Although I don't have enough exposure or experience like some of the more seasoned audiophiles on this site, nonetheless I have gone through 10-12 integrated amps (tubes and SS) in the last 5 years. There are a few sound quality attributes that I have come to realize that I prioritize over everything else. But if I have to describe it in a single sentence, it will be "thou shall never ever sound lean!"

And it's precisely for this reason I keep going back to tubes. 

Let's share your top priorities in a single sentence :)

128x128arafiq

Enough transparency, detail, resolution, layering, natural timbre, soundstage size and accuracy, depth, bass/mid range richness, separation among other qualities that result in an emotionally engaging listen. 

If the end result is that the music doesn't move you emotionally, it doesn't matter how well your system does one thing or another.

hi people,pure sound is on my mind...no bs with hall sounds or depth of field i dont hear anything when im listening  just pure music thats what you all really want!  creek voyager  best you will ever hear. even $100.000 systems have flaws,,,,u will never be truely happy