Can you run the HANA SL MC at 100 ohms?

I am tempted by the Hana low output MC  cartridge which has gotten great reviews and seems good value. However the mfr specs say the loading should be > 400 ohms. My own phono stage only allows 100 ohms for MC cartridges-as do many others. Has anyone tried the Hana at 100 ohms and were you happy with the result?  Also what difference should I expect to hear at 100 versus 400?
rrm

You have a noisy house... My house is about 35dB with everything turned off.

I think you might be surprised how common that is. People listening (generally) under 60 dB isn’t uncommon. I did a poll in an audiophile group once and got a lot of responses. I was surprised how many listened under about 70 dB.

I do confess I like it loud or to sound like the musicians are in the room. This is mostly small group jazz with or without vocals. I only own a Radio Shack db meter, but it tells me I listen at 85-90db. Measured at my listening position. I know folks who measure their SPLs at much higher levels. it really depends upon how you are making your measurements. Perhaps you own more sophisticated measuring devices than mine. That would not be hard. It’s just my wife and me in a big suburban house, so ambient noise is very low.

I use the same RS dB meter, set for "A" weighted. "C" weighted would probably read 5-10 dB higher. I use "A" weighted because that is what is used when they refer to loudness & hearing damage. "They" say listening at over 85-90 dB (A weighted) for extended period can be harmful. I spent decades listening well over 90-100 dB and my ears have paid the price. I now do everything I can to protect them. I have also found, the better my system has gotten, the more I enjoy it at lower levels.