Spotify for classical music lovers

I listen to mostly Classical music.  I’m new to the world of streaming and find it amazing that almost any classical recording extant is available in near CD quality sound with just a touch on a tablet.  Spotify seems to have it all for only a $5 or $6 fee a month without interruptions.
Anyone who hasn’t discovered this avalability should look into it.
 It’s truly fantastic.
128x128rvpiano
Thanks very much for sharing this helpful tip. I'm also a classical music lover on Spotify. Previously, I usually use AudFree Spotify Music Downloader to download Spotify songs as MP3 tracks with my Spotify Premium subscription at 9.99 per month.
Now, I can have it for only $5 or $6 fee a month. Thanks a lot ago.
I also like classical music and have been a Spotify Music premium subscriber for many years. I fully support paid downloads of songs, but some of my devices do not support Spotify. I need to use TunesKit Spotify Music Converter to download this music to my computer Then manually move to my devices that do not support Spotify so that I can listen to music at any time without going through the Spotify App.

Spotify is a great place for those who like to listen to music all the time. I also love classical music and an important criterion for me is that you can find different playlists to suit your mood. You can choose new playlists or the most popular hits, which is very convenient for me.

Post removed 
Post removed