The Big Misconception About Electricity

This vid goes quite a ways down the road to explaining why:

1)  Power cords make a not so subtle difference.

2) Cable elevators should not be looked at askance.

Regards, barts

128x128barts

https://edisontechcenter.org/tesladebunked.html

Get a laugh when someone says he "single handedly change the course of history" and my education is flawed, but one of us appears to know a lot more about him ....

I am well aware of what he did, but have done enough research, you know, like real research, to know what he didn't as well. He was a great inventor, and was great at seeing how fundamental science could be applied in useful ways. He was poor at turning those ideas into things the world could use, and he really did not come up with much in the way of fundamental science.

https://edisontechcenter.org/tesladebunked.html

Great page by Edison fanclub...

Go in Italia and look for the page about Marconi and Tesla...

Go in Russia there is a page where Tesla inventions were made by Russian scientist also...

In Canada there is a page also about Canadian inventors who create something just before Tesla...

Do you now the saying : "we borrow ONLY from the rich"....😊

Are these facts or controversies, or debates, made Tesla a tinkerer, a failure ?

There exist also a fan club for Goethe and i am there...Try to debunk Goethe one of the great scientist also...I will defend him way better than Tesla...

By the way there is ONE THING at least " unimaginable", according to your words and requirement, created by Tesla working at his tower: the transmission of electricity without line....Why do you think russian scientist are interested by Tesla?

Anyway nobody have proven him wrong about this "unimaginable" possibility killed in the egg by a banker, Perpont-Morgan, who made money investing with HIS hydroelectricity concept and patents already and said to Tesla that he was a fool , a financial fool, a dreamer ...He never dare to say to him that he was a tinkerer though...Tinkerer never create flows of money out of thin air for sure....

And i will correct you, he was poor in busineess and marketting, not IN YOUR OWN WORDS "poor at turning those ideas into things the world could use"... Niagara falls for example, and his motor ....

And Edison, Leonardo Da Vinci and many others great inventors "did not come up with much in the way of fundamental science " either...

Keep your head in the SAME direction, we speak about inventors here not about Newton or Galileo or Einstein ....

Not about Planck discovering quanta....Etc

The good news, after claiming the opposite in the post before this one, is that you recognize some fact NOW, he was not a tinkerer it has been hard but you spoke the truth at last:

He was a great inventor, and was great at seeing how fundamental science could be applied in useful ways.

@cindyment you are seriously going to use a debunking site as a source? Really?

Did you graduate from Trump University?

This is getting embarrassing 🤔🤔

@kitechaser ,

You may want to go back to chasing kites, or at least spend the 15-30 seconds it would have taken to figure out that is not a debunking site, but often debunking sites are at least researched are probably the vast majority are anti-Trump, not pro-Trump. It is embarrassing, but the embarrassment is all yours.

Edison fan club? Alright..........

Yeah, so... This is worse than I thought. 

Keep your kids away from these Universities, that's all I am going to say on this subject.