Looking for a SS integrated Amplifier recommendation going into a new system

While waiting for a new speaker delivery, I have some time to start looking for a SS integrated amplifier, and hoping for some recommendations.

The speaker to pair with is Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL tweeter option that is around 91dB efficient, and the room size is 12x18x8.  I mostly listen to classical, jazz, female vocal, and the listening level normally is around 85dB, occasionally go up to 90dB.

I originally was looking for class-A integrated amplifier, but now would like to open the possibility to class-A/B as well to see what will be a good match for this new system I am putting together.

TIA
elan120
All this gear is great but room acoustics will make or break any system. I have owned 
Boulder
Belles
Dynaco
Mcintosh
Peachtree
Arcam

and I would suggest consider service too
my latest experience I was with Peachtree and service is excellent 
Any of the above combos will wott r k v well in a good room

currently I am using a Peachtree nova 150
and it’s excellent 

have fun

Have you ever auditioned Gryphon integrated amps…? I owned both the Diablo 120 and then upgraded to the Diablo 300. 
Talk about detail - iron fist control - speed - massive headroom - power - soundstage - gorgeous highs and chest thumping lows. I was driving a pair of Sonus Faber Serafino’s and at 90db sensitivity there was oodles of power. (600 watts per channel into 4ohms)
I did compare it to a McIntosh MA352 hybrid and my ears instantly preferred the Gryphon. They pop up used every once in a while, but I got my Diablo 300 brand new for $11,500 from “A Higher Note” in LA. 

Google reviews on both amps. 
Only draw back for me was I didn’t love they way they look. Darth Vader would have been proud to call the Diablo “My Son”…. but function over form…right..?

I should tell you that I have since sold the Diablo 300 for an ARC 160s and REF 6SE - Not a fair fight really, but maybe you should consider a tube piece of gear. Like me, sounds like your ear is leaning that way.

Anyway - I swear the Diablo blew away the 2-3 McIntosh amps I compared it to…and the only pieces I preferred were in the $30k price range.

good luck…!
Does your DAC/streamer already have decent source-switching and volume control? If so, could you possibly go with a power amp (or a pair of them) instead of an integrated?  

If Peachtree interests you (previous post), you may want to consider the Nova 300 (or Nova 500) integrated amps. They offer not only more power than the 150, but also more advanced DAC chips. That could matter if you want to feed the amp any digital inputs directly, instead of feeding them through your separate DAC.  For example, if you have two separate USB feeds and your DAC only receives 1. But all the Peachtree Novas have wooden enclosures, home theater bypass, loop I/O, phono (MM) input w/ground screw, and a noise-cancelling circuit to support direct input of iOS devices. No front panel displays (just LED indicator lights). Made in Canada.

Your new speakers ran you about $3,200 USD, right?  So from that perspective, maybe Peachtree pricing for an integrated amp ($1500-$3K) makes more sense than some of the much more expensive suggestions above.  If you wanted to go with a power amp, the Benchmark AHB2 (with phenomenal specs) goes for about $3K.