Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
@dspringham, 

"I put one of these Zen amps on my Cube Audio Nenuphars and it sounds unearthly good" 

"unearthly good" I love that description 😊. The Enleum would seem to have a battle on its hands  to equal or surpass that summation. 
Charles 
Question for Stephen Dunn

Do you have the 8 or 10 inch?
Can you hear a real cymbal hovering in the air?
Can you semse the felt on piano hammers?
Can it reproduce wooden resonance of acoustic guitar?
Can it reproduce a small drum kit accurately? 

Thanks!😃
Tried Gallo TR1 sub (sealed 10 incher) in the setup. Took it out right away - granted, not the last word in high-end sub sophistication but in my mind all it did was muddy the low end. Much prefer the Cube's "naked" - plenty of bass foundation in my room. All the Gallo did was replicate home theatre type bass in place of the pure texture and tonality of the Cube 10 incher. As always, YMMV.

kw6 The KEF KC62 has "two 6.5 inch force cancelling drive units powered by 1,000W RMS of specially designed Class D amplification"--so not even 8 inch.

As to your questions about things I can hear, yes in spades to all but that was before the sub was added.  Of course the sub made the bass drum in a drum kit sound deeper and more three dimensional.  In fact, one of the surprising side effects of a well integrated sub, is, as abd1 mentioned, to add depth to the soundstage.  And I certainly hear that despite using only one sub.  Although I don't hear the muddiness that dspringham did, I thought about running the output signal through the crossover in the sub to eliminate the amp sending low frequency info to the speakers as strongly recommended by Srajan--which in theory would be cleaner, eliminating overlap.  But I'm pretty sure you have to have two subs to maintain the stereo effect to do that.  
@stephendunn  Are you still using the Townshend platforms / podiums under the Nenuphars? Thanks. - David.