Recommendation for a highly resolving amp

I have Don Sachs 2 tube preamp driving Pass Labs X350.5 driving Sound Lab M545 ESL speakers. I like the sound very much, but when I went to hear my friend’s Spectral system (driving Quad2912 ESL) I realized my system can benefit from having a higher resolution amp. Spectral amps need all Spectral preamp/cabling, which would be quite expensive. What would you recommend?
128x128chungjh
Your equipment is great. It’s the room that is the problem. Take your gear to your friend’s room and then see how it sounds. Or, spend and spend on equipment to no avail.
Sounds about right to me. 

The Convolution stuff I mentioned cost me $750 for the software service + $100 for a mic. I also repurposed a camera tripod for the mic. You do not need ROON to run this DSP filter. I mistakenly thought you ran ROON. Convolution also works with JRiver ($75)  and likely other streaming clients. This Convolution DSP is better than anything any hardware vendor stuffs into their preamps or other audio devices.

I did not know how to use the mic or do any measurement for my small room with big speakers. However, the instructions were clear and the guidance via email was also available. It was simple to generate that measurement data file and then send it to the audio engineer.

BTW - the Sim Audio 860 is a favorite of mine. A very neutral and clean sounding amp. Sort of like the AHB2.
I should add that I inserted a new acoustic panel to cover my CD rack and also moved the audio rack further away from the speaker. The audio rack is on the side wall of this very small room.

When I did this my 'old' Convolution filter no longer sounded good because the room measures differently. So I no longer use the old Convolution. If I were to use Convolution again I need to have the room re-measured and a new Convolution created. I am not planning to do this because my changes made the room sound good enough without the Convolution.
I will certainly consider the room treatment. Mean while, I want to go back to the amp question.

@yyzsantabarbara, are you talking about Simaudio 860 or V2? How do they compare with W8?
Hello,
I am going to suggest Ayre VX-5 or VX-R/ MX-R mono blocks. This starts at $10k and goes to $32k retail. Ayre is all about resolving sound and great detail without sounding harsh. I have tested the VX-5 with several preamps from $1k to $14k. It made them all sound great.