Revel f12 owners....

Just curious what others auditioned before taking the plunge...I was impressed with what I heard...I ultimately went with another Harmon product...Infinity Primus 360/362 tower...very similar configuration/ construction to f12s...anybody done an informal comparison?...
128x128phasecorrect
Update: After auditioning some F12s yet again...following thoughts on them vs Primus 362...the F12s have the edge in deep bass response...but the effect is not dramatic...touch more transparent/detailed in the midrange...but again, splitting hairs as the 362s are no slouch in this area...imaging and soundstaging are a virtual dead heat...as these are the 362s strenghths...their soundstage L-R width is really quite impressive...more so given the price point...they both are a bit on the polite side...but the difference between the two is closer than many would think...the Revels did receive a full grade(B) above the Primus in Stereophile...which means they are both excellent products
Another big bonus at this price point...Primus 362s have an abnormally large sweet spot...I assume to the wide dispersion characteristics noted in Stereophile...they really do a nice job of creating a "wall of sound" as a friend of mine suggested...far from perfect...lively cabinet...which Im surprised Harman didn't address...they obviously were aware of it...possibly price driven...but it doesn't seem to alter the good things the Primus are able to accomplish
I read that the newer model primus 363 has a thicker and better braced cabinet than the primus 362, Harman's goal was to correct the lively cabinet when they replaced the p362 with the p363, my p363's cabinets measure 3/4 of an inch thick, I'm driving my revel f12's and the p363's on a forte 4a 50 wpc of pure class A amplifier and i can honestly say that the revels beat the p363's hands down, if you compare the two speakers in the same room using the same equipment as I did you will see that revel is a much better sounding speaker, it's not even close especially when you crank them up, the revels have an In-room response of ±1.0dB from 58Hz to 18kHz, that's damb good.
Kid...not taking any thunder form the F12s...your happy with your purchase...I am happy with mine...362/363 share the same specs...which are very similar to the 360 reviewed in Stereophile...the Primus 36X models are extremely flat as well...they both have the benefit of Harmon's deep pockets testing facility...I just couldn't afford the 1k or more difference for the F12s...so I settled for the Primus...which isn't a bad compromise...enjoy your Revels my friend....