ExactAudioCopy ripping software

Hi - I'm little confused

Who can recommend which of ExactAudioCopy programs to buy, in order to rip my 1500 CD collection.(bought a Sonos system with a 500 gig HD)
I want to extract the maximum information.

Been to their website, but they have too many products to choose from - please advise.

Plus once I have selected the right one - are their any recommendations regarding the process you might adise?

Thanks
128x128saffy
I've rip about a 100 cd's using the ExactAudioCopy utility and I rip them as uncompressed WAV files. I didn't want to compromise the music quality. However, having read this thread, I'm wondering if there's a way to convert my uncompressed WAV files to a encoded lossless format.

If so, can someone advise on how and with what may be the best way; thanks.

Yes, use the flac front end. Load your wav files in it, many at a time if needed, pick a destination folder, then hit "encode". Flac front end available here
flac front end
You need the flac codec too
Flac site
And remember to copy flac.exe into your Windows folder or elsewhere in your Path or playback might not work.
I actually keep mine in Apple Lossless format, and get about 2:1 compression. I use a little thing called iTunesEncode, which calls iTunes from EAC to rip. I thought about FLAC, but I figured it was safer to use Apple Lossless in terms of Apple's dominance of the market.

The other nice thing about using FLAC/ALAC to keep your tunes is that both formats support tagging.

BTW, have y'all seen the new $2K slimdevice box? Looks sweet, although the price tag is ugly--word clock sync, AES/EBU digital outputs...
FWIW, I just went to a Squeezebox 3 to a Sonos setup, both using the digital outs to my pre/pro. I use EAC to rip to FLAC.

No sound quality differences that I can detect, and having the Sonos controller is VERY convenient.