Rackit

I ordered some LP racks from Ryan Tinsel Woodworker’s Etsy site back in early June. The next day I sent an email asking if I can add a few more racks to the order. No answer. 2 weeks ago I sent another email. No response. The other day I was checking out my paypal account and the links on paypal for Ryan do not work. 

Has anyone ordered from him lately? I understand the situation with wood these days and if I have to wait I’m fine.  Wednesday is the deadline to report a problem with paypal. 
jdal
I have, and recently got a response.  When I ordered in late April, through Etsy, it said to expect 10-12 weeks or something like that.  In the last week we have corresponded.  I use the contact link on Etsy.  So I think all is well.
I have, and recently got a response.  When I ordered in late April, through Etsy, it said to expect 10-12 weeks or something like that.  In the last week we have corresponded.  I use the contact link on Etsy.  So I think all is well.
I will add that on our first transaction, ordering on the Etsy site got confused, and he refunded what was mistakenly charged the same day!  I’ve now placed 4 orders, and Ryan’s been stand-up.
Ok Ryan did contact me today. He seems like a stand-up guy.

Thanks for the responses
More to discover