Do you integrate a stereo preamp with HT system?

Which stereo preamp do u use and is switching between stereo and HT use inconvenient?

i like to switch back and forth and ease of switching is very important. Tube preamps are a challenge as high end preamps limit their remote functionality. So family use is problematic cause they are lazy as they like full finctionality of a remote.

i may have to go to a ss preamp as they offer full functional remotes but i would miss tubes.
jumia

Mechanical noise is an interesting issue, my gear for my music system is right next to my LP, that woukd not be welcomed, thanx for that thought
Primaluna models are tubed and have H/T bypass but no 12V trigger so there would be some getting off the couch issues (a deal breaker for most families lol).

I have my music setup in a separate room. I gave up on the idea of a simple, easy to use combo system. HT pre amps tend to be the weak link.
Primaluna is disappointing. Customers buying stereo and ht gear r at the mercy of stubborn manufs. Complex equip where consumers dont really know what they r buying and settle for less. Buy it and then learn how it works and live with it……

demand better when spending $10 to $30 grand !!!