Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
@charles1dad

The amp is an Allnic T1500

http://allnicaudio.com/product/t-1500-mk2/

I think without going up to Kondo, Shindo, Tron, separates a secondhand integrated is about where my budget ends which is at around £3500 GBP - $5000 USD

Do you think this would be high enough quality?

@yorkshireman, 
Just saw your post (Watching the NBA champion game😊). 
I believe that the Allnic is an excellent choice. 

1Established and highly respected manufacturer. 
2 High standard built quality chassis construction. 
3 Very high quality output transformers.
4 Robust power supply.
5 Very thoughtful  soft start mechanism. 

This should sound quite wonderful paired with the Nenuphars. 
When you're able/willing to, buy the best 300b tubes you can afford. 
The one drawback to the 300b is the premium level choices are not low cost. In this case you get what you pay for.  

With an SET of this caliber and the high level Nenuphars there's little rationale for compromising on 300b tube quality.  You'll be rewarded.
Charles 
@charles1dad

Another bonus is that it only uses 2 300b tubes. 

Thanks again Charles for all your help and advice.
You are welcome.  I believe that you'll be exceptionally pleased  long term with the Allnic-Nenuphar pairing.
Charles 
@yorkshireman In addition to Charles' excellent advice, some things to consider:

- I believe Srajan used Allnic amplification components with the Nenuphars. Might be worth revisiting those sections of his reviews specific to the Nenuphars AND specific to Allnic, to get a better feel for the pairings and synergy. Those reviews are from 2+ years ago.

- If you are still considering a new integrated I'd keep an eye out for those that allow for negative feedback control.

- I've been revisiting Peter Breuninger's Nenuphar Mini review for evaluating laptop based headphone listening purposes and the sound quality of that setup stands out. I believe the component used was the 'Tektron Stratosphere TK2A3 300BPSE i Ref' which allows for use of multiple output tube types. This would allow you to go with 300Bs as well as lower power tubes. I believe Tektron is fairly priced and may be within your budget.

All the best in your search and let us know how it all comes together with your Allnic T1500 or another amplification route.