Poor grammar is disappointing and decidedly distracting in formal audio reviews.

I find the majority of formal audio reviews across numerous publications to be easy reads.  However, I can barely put together a coherent thought when reading anything by Jason Kennedy, editor of the-ear.net.  It is as if he does not understand the limitation of use of a comma.  Do the English really have that much of a different implementation of the english language versus Americans?  Does anybody else struggle to read certain editors' work?
mganga
DS,

I often pore over them anywhere from three to five times entirely in order refine my thoughts and to purge any improper grammar that I discover. 

🙈

Just like glory (and yes, I'll dutifully spell his screen name without a cap), I relentlessly edit, re-edit and polish my chat room posts before sending them on their way. Ninety-nine percent of the time, the way I post 'em is the way I want 'em. 
DS,

This is not complaint, but simple explanation of how extensively editing is involved in my writing process. I believe my articles would be poorer if I did not spend so much time on editing.
 🥸😱🙈
Post removed