any suggestions on what to replace Bluesound Node 2i with

I am doing a major upgrade on my home theater system. I want to upgrade my streamer. I can spend around $4500 if I have to. My dealer played a Lumin T2 and the music, Tidal, sounded amazing. He said I would be okay with the D2 if I wanted to save money
Any one have any experience with the the Lumin's. I am open to other streamers, it does not have to be Lumin. Thanks 
galleybob
@coltrane1 Not sure if you stream but there is nothing like having unlimited access to music at my fingertips with my iPad as the controller. Just can't beat being able to choose not just any album but play any song in any order

@deer_creek_audio My dealer suggested this but I said I was not interested 

Ashly 3.6SP

Protea DSP Loudspeaker System Processor 

Is something like this what you are talking about? thanks

@earlflynn I don't use the DAC in my Bluesound, I use the DAC in my Anthem 1120. It is better than the Bluesound but I knowI can do better
@coltrane1 
You’ve got your priorities mixed up. Turn to vinyl for real music. IMHO.

It's advice like this that makes people run from the internet, screaming. And "IMHO" -- LOL. Not humble at all.
OP, I have a Node 2 and a similar receiver, the Anthem 720 playing 5.1 for HT. I also use the receiver's dac only because I was forced to do so as I didn't want to use the Node's dac and have the Anthem still convert through it's circuitry when using the Anthem Room Correction. You sort of have to use one or the other to get the best case. I don't know if you'll be using the Room Correction of your Anthem 1120 but for me, I am and that is a big reason I am not upgrading for something like a T2 or similar piece and just keep using the Anthem's dac. 

I was tempted to just get something like the T2 and just see how it sounds even though the Anthem will still mess with the T2's sound while it corrects for the room, but I'm still not convinced that's the best idea. 

Good luck