any suggestions on what to replace Bluesound Node 2i with

I am doing a major upgrade on my home theater system. I want to upgrade my streamer. I can spend around $4500 if I have to. My dealer played a Lumin T2 and the music, Tidal, sounded amazing. He said I would be okay with the D2 if I wanted to save money
Any one have any experience with the the Lumin's. I am open to other streamers, it does not have to be Lumin. Thanks 
galleybob
Slight tangent. I have a Node 2i I plan to move to a second system after an eventual upgrade (so this is a great thread). I have an SSD I plug into the back of the Node for files to augment what is available streaming. I would like to have all my files still accessible over the network by the Node as well as whatever new streamer I upgrade to. What are my options besides going to Roon or another server? Should I look primarily at streamers with no internal storage and plan on running an NAS? Do any of the next tier streamers have an easy way for the Node to use them as a server. I doubt I'll ever run both systems simultaneously. I just don't want to maintain multiple libraries, I'm bad enough at keeping up with one.
GB,

I recently bought the Innuos Zen 3 new for $2,200. Shop around.

Why the Innuos Zen 3? The Lumin is prettier I admit.

-No DAC builtin- Spend the same or more on the new DAC.

-Takes Roon

-Rated as a "Better Buy" than the Zenith model at $4.600
 so don't overspend here. Per Darko or another credible source.

-Burns and stores CDs, SACDs but not BluRay.

I hope that helps.

Now spend a good deal more time buying the DAC. Since you are
already about $2k ahead if you follow my suggestion, great choices
abound!

Another vote for Melco. Recently replaced the Node 2i with the Melco n-100, all Japanese internal components, with a 2TB HDD. Primarily use it for streaming Tidal. Nice improvement.
I apologize but did you not see my question, I assumed you were using the 1120.

Duffy

Take a look at the Matrix Audio Element X. I’d put mine up against a Lumin T2 any day of the week…and it’s about $1k cheaper. I briefly had the Altair G1 and the Matrix easily betters it.  Also, the Matrix has the most advanced DAC chipset (ES9038PRO vs ES9028PRO & ES9038Q2M) of the three, and, unlike the Lumin, a built-in Noratel linear PSU.