pro-ject cd box rs2 vs jays audio cd2 mk3

I have been following a lot of posts here , but I have not read of any comparisons as of the 2 transports . I am on the fence about the 2 transports as it does not seem that there is to many choices in that price range. I can purchase both transports for about the same price . any body compare them yet or have any other thoughts . thanks
kully560
I probably would buy the Jay’s, as the Pro-Ject uses an external power supply that probably weighs less than a pound, while the Jay’s has a very hefty internal transformer, and has an IEC socket that allows you to upgrade the power cord.  Looking at videos of both, the Jay’s, to me, looks a little better in quality.  But, I would look into how easy, or hard, it is to get service on the Jay’s, if needed.  After all, it’s not all over the place like Pro-Ject.
thanks for the reply . what bothers me is jays uses nos drives that are being discontinued ! so he is going to stock up on them I guess until he runs out and come out with a new model. but the reviews state the new cd2 mk3 jays is better than the cd2 mk2 transport. the philip drive he uses I read is reliable. he does use very high quality parts and a 1 year warranty vs 2 year project . on his site it says the cd drive can be change by the owner if it goes bad , but if it is no longer in stock what do people do junk it! the project has a switching power supply that is crap in my opinion like you said. but there is a linear power supply that is a upgrade for this transport but the price starts climbing upward again. 
Post removed