How are you getting your surround sound?

I haven't paid attention to home theater in a long time so forgive me if this is a silly question. Is everyone still popping in a Blu-Ray disc to watch a movie if you're wanting to experience the latest in surround sound like Dolby Atmos, DTS, etc.? What are the ways you can get movies now with full audio formats encoded?
scar972
I have a older high end surround processor, with excellent speakers and amp. We stream through Apple most of the time, also Amazon, and Comcast. For the last few years streaming has been sonically equivalent to blu-Rays. We bought a few 4K disks and stopped. We are now getting rid of our thousand + disks. Take up too much space, and provide no added value.
Thank you for the responses. I assume "ripped" means it's still coming from a disc and ripped onto your PC/Harddrive for storage.
@ghdprentice when you stream through Apple and Amazon, are you able to get your movies with 4K video and discrete Dolby Atmos surround sound?

@scar972

Movies that are available in 4K are streamed in 4K on Apple and Amazon. We watch 3 movies a week and virtually all are 4K. Both Apple and Amazon stream movies in ATMOS. Our older processor does not support ATMOS. It does support TrueHD and DTS… etc. and are indistinguishable from those played on our 4K OPPO.
Thanks for the information, I'll check out what's available on Amazon and Apple.
I use an appleTV, i used to use a NvidiaShieldTV wasnt happy. The Apple streams 4K HDR. I down convert to 1080p/HDR, the pic is jaw dropping and distracting Lol. I run an JVC RS400
      (native resolution 1080p). The pic is 100”x42”(2.35:2) AT screen