Warm Rich Lush Speakers...Recommendations?

Looking for recommendations that would fit this description. In the $4k to $8k range. Thanks.
jaxwired
As Hopat21 says --- Vandersteen makes pretty warm sounding speakers --- all across the spectrum of their line. I own some lower end Vandersteens (in a secondary system) and they are warm sounding.

That said, every one of the speakers listed by those posting answers to your questions --- every one of them (Vandersteens included) can be made to sound bright and/or harsh (read not lush/smooth/fatigue-free) if the electronics feeding them are provide the speakers a harsh/strident signal.

So... again, if you want a system that sounds full/rich and not bright, or thin, or strident --- then every component in the system (speakers and electronics) need to assesses for their contribution to the overall sound.

A "lush" sounding speaker will convey bright/non-lush sound if fed such a signal.
If that's what you want, absolutely Harbeths (I had SHL5s).
But be careful what you wish for...

I'm not sure I would say the same of Sonus Faber, as the highs can be very extended and even raw under some conditions with brighter solid state upstream eqpt. (I had SFs too). I myself prefer the SFs, as they dig deep into the music and I can't really say they have anything but a neutral presentation (and I mean that in a favorable sense, as in uncolored).
Define: warm and Rich and Lush. I am not sure what these terms mean.

Then, can a speaker sound warm rich and lush regardless of the music being played?
"Does your recommendation have anything remotely related to the pair you are currently listing for sale?
LOL"

Well you are a fine one to talk. As a so-called 'dealer,' What are we to make of all your equipment opinions and recommendations?
I'll define warm, rich and lush... from my perspective. It is recorded piano sound that is not thin, and has the body and size and heft of sound that approaches the real thing (as opposed to a miniaturized sound like that of a wraith, w/o the body texture of the real thing)--- and gives this w/o ever making you cringe from harsh, strident transients (that is the warm as opposed to strident part). Same with recorded clarinet, solo violin, or any instrument --- including human voice. The absence of grating, metallic, mechanical sounding harshness and/or sibilance is what enables one to play the recorded music at volumes that approximate the live music event --- without accompanying harshness. As volume goes up, fullness and body goes up.