I can't be the only Cary Audio DMS-600 user experiencing this problem streaming Qobuz ...

While streaming Qobuz through my Cary Audio DMS-600 utilizing the Streamer 2.0 iOs app, songs intermittently stop mid-stream and jump to the next track.  I have discussed this with the good folks at Cary and they told me to sign out of Qobuz everywhere else I am logged in (i.e., my iPad, my Cocktail Audio X14 and/or my iPhone) depending which way I am controlling the DMS-600.  To no avail, songs still stop mid-play and skip to the next track.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what have you done to "fix" the problem?
gjspuches
+1 @jond . No issues here either. 

I was having dropouts and the Qobuz stream pausing when I first signed up (one year ago). Turns out it was a problem with Bluesound. As @cleeds 
advised, there are many links in the chain.

I also stream Qobuz on my Aurender N20 Music Server and have no issues. I suggest you reboot your Modem, Router and ALL other devices to see if that helps.

If you songs still stop mid-play and skip to the next track, you need to do more investigation. Is this happening on all albums or just a few? What are the playing conditions when a song stops and goes to the next track? Is it 1 out of a 100 albums? What is the frequency of this stop and skip occurrence? You above post implies your Cary Audio DMS-600 is not at fault. I suggest you email QoBuz and ask them. I doubt Qobuz is causing this but you have to ask them.

Please also log out of QoBuz and sign back in.  

I hope others on this Forum have some additional suggestions.

I have tried in the past these and suggestions offered in several of the responses. I tried something different over the past several days and have been playing Qobuz through Roon (as the DMS-600 is Roon Ready). I have not experienced a drop or skip while playing this way. Perhaps there is some glitch in Cary’s software that doesn’t play well with Qobuz. Now, I need to decide whether to continue with Roon after the free trial expires in a week or so, or consider an alternative to the Cary.
I have a DMS-600 and ever since they came out with the Cary Streamer 2.0 app, I am having all sorts of problems.  I primarily stream Tidal and Spotify.  I have reset everything multiple times with no luck.  My internet connection is rock solid.  Some days I have to log out and relog in to Tidal/Spotify in order to use the app.  Then the music will stop after a period of time, 40 minutes, 1 hour, 1-1/2 hours, etc... There is no specific time period.  I have even lost total control after playing the unit for 2 hours and had to reset the unit again.  For 3 years, I have had no problems whatsoever.  Cary develops a new app and all I have is problems.  Cary even admits they are not an IT expert, so they cannot provide any guidance when it comes to modems etc..  It is very frustrating and I am thinking of buying another brand of music streamer if I cannot solve the problem.  Cary is giving me suggestions, but that is all they are able/willing to do.  It is not their problem and I have been told that I am the only person having this problem.
@vpm, It sounds like the new Cary App is causing these streaming issues and I am surprised they have not been able to help. I still do not understand why you and only one other person are having these issues using the Cary Audio DMS-600. You would think many more Cary users would have these issues. It sounds like the issue is caused by the Cary Streamer 2.0 app and I suggest you contact them again for assistance.

Please also double check the settings in the Streamer 2.0 app to ensure everything is set correctly. Something might of been changed during the update.

IMPORTANT-1: I also found these instructions on the Cary website:

"Updating Firmware
These are big changes to the firmware. After you have successfully updated the firmware, it is highly recommended to then do a Factory Reset from the handheld IR remote (Menu>>Reset). Once the factory reset is complete and your unit has booted up, pull the power cord and leave it UNPLUGGED for 5 minutes. Plug it back in and wait 2 minutes before turning the unit on again.

NOTE: You will have to reconnect to Wi-Fi (if you use Wi-Fi instead of ethernet) and your music streaming services. Additionally, any USB, SD, or PC Share drives will need to rescan".

VERY IMPORTANT-2:  "After you have done the update and Factory Reset of your DMS/AiOS, completely DELETE the Cary Streamer app from your phone or tablet then download the latest app called Cary Streamer 2.0. This new app REQUIRES you have location service turned on while using the app".

I also suggest you contact the Retailer where you purchased your Cary Audio DMS-600. I am hoping they can help.

Many years ago, I also had similar streaming issues and it was caused my Linksys router. The Linksys software/firmware had an issue and was dropping packets. It was a known issue and they were working on a solution. In any case, I replaced my router and my streaming worked perfectly. In your case, I do not know if the router is the cause but it might be worth some investigation.