Want to enhance my Audio system, need suggestions

I am a budget audio guy and currently have following two systems. My room size is 17ft x 14 ft x 8ft and I sit roughly ten feet from speakers.

System1: Harbeth P3ESR + Exposure 2010S2 + Oppo dvd player (this system is used for good quality recorded material)

System2: Tekton 4.5single driver monitors + Dayens Ampino/Miniwatt N3 + DacMagic + Oppo dvd player (mostly used for poorly recorded material and movies)

And I am planning to change the above to either of the following combinations.

Combination1:
System1: Harbeth P3ESR/Usher Be-718 monitors + Exposure 2010S2 + Oppo dvd player (placing the speakers on TV table, roughly 4 ft apart. If this sounds too bad then I don’t mind leaving them on stands)
System2: Omega Super6 XRS/Hoyt-Bedford Type2 floor standers + Dayens Ampino/Miniwatt N3 + DacMagic + Oppo dvd player

Combination2:
System1: Omega Super6/Hoyt-Bedford Type1 monitors + Dayens Ampino/Miniwatt N3 + DacMagic + Oppo (placing the speakers on to TV table, roughly 4 ft apart)
System2: Usher Dancer Mini 1/V 602/ProAc D-18 floor standers + Exposure 2010S2 + Oppo player

Which of the above combinations you guys would recommend. Ideally I want to have one of my systems with good midrange and other system with big and punchy sound.

I mostly listen to Rock, blues, East Asian (Indian) instrumental and East Asian (Indian) songs from 50s, 60s and 70s. All the East Asian material is very poorly recorded and I can’t change that fact nor I can change my music tastes just because of the recording quality!

I know that I should audition myself to see which one suits my requirements. But for above combinations, there is little scope for auditioning where I live.
Any suggestions and comments are highly welcome!
rktxyz
@Inna: Currently i have wooden stands. Not the greatest ones. But as my Harbeht monitors are very light, i didnt bother to change them.
@Alfa100: I can see what you are saying. In fact for almost 5 hrs i had one system only. Then i assembled second cheap single driver based system for bedroom. Realized i am not using it there and moved it into hall.

As i am an apt dweller and with all the ambient noise etc i never bothered to optimize my system to audiophile standards! But now a days i am speding more time listening to it and thought i should improve it. That's the reason for posting.

While we are at this: would you guys recommend me getting rid of both of my systems completely and starting from scratch and building a simple but very musical system?
Is your Harbeth/Exposure system not simple and musical? Adding a great source will make it a good deal better IMO.

If you want more slam, maybe get a subwoofer like a REL or better yet a JL.
@Kbarkamian: Dont get me wrong! I do like my Harbeth + Exposure combination. Particualry for my Bob Dylan and Neil Young Collection i love this combo.

Before Harbeth's, at various times, i did use Yamaha, Usher S-520 and Spendor S3/5R speakers. Harbeths are the most i liked. But some times i do little bit miss lively sound of Yamaha's and Usher's (if this makes any sense). But no way i am a bass fanatic.

But looking at all the comments and suggestions, it seems everyone is suggesting to keep my Harbeth + Exposure combo. If i want to add a nice CD player, which one you would recommend (please remember i am a budget audio guy!)
REL or JL sub in apartment? He'll get evicted and fined in no time.
I would bother to get good stands with spikes or something else perhaps depending on whether you have carpeted or wooden floor and good cones between speakers and stands.
Not all wooden stands created equal you know, just like everything else.