Anyone using Lumin U1 with Chord Qutest DAC?

I am using the Lumin U1 with Chord Qutest DAC.  I run the Qutest into a tubed deHavilland Utraverve preamp so I use the Ultraverve for my volume control.  I am looking for advice on how to best set up the Lumin's settings for optimal sound quality relative to my DAC and preamp.  I stream only Qobuz.  I have questions about volume settings, resampling choices (MQA,DSD...on or off) etc, etc?  I know that these questions can be relative and that none of us has the exact some set-up, however I am hoping someone might have some insight that might be helpful to me as I try to "optimize" my Lumin U1. Thank you, Jim
pfeiffer
I can tell you that Rob Watts, the designer of the Chord DACs, says to avoid MQA and DSD... He also suggests to feed the Chord DACs with the original source files... No need to upsample or convert to other formants... The Chord DAC does upsampling internally...

I have a Lumin U1 mini feeding a Chord Qutest into a PrimaLuna tubed preamp into a McIntosh SS amp into Martin Logan ESL speakers... Sounds sublime...

I have found that streaming Qobuz and other sources at native/original resolution, as Rob suggests, sounds best to me, in my room with my system to my ears/brain...

You can try 1, 2 and 3 volts output from the DAC into your Pre... I found 2 volts sounds best in my system and gives the best range of volume control with my Pre...