Best ultrasonic lp cleaner in 2020 and what surfactant best?

so many new ones.  ps advise
and i read that surfactant is hugely important.  Any expertise on that?
ml89009
I just received the Nitty Gritty Mini Pro 2 ..  It was never used but from the guy at Nitty Gritty the machine is 10 years old.  I used it on a few records. And then played them ... I think I heard a difference in sound but the crackles pops tics were all still there. I felt like throwing the machine out the window thru the glass...  I don't know what I'm doing wrong. And a degritter and that Kirmuss guy sure the machine is the easy part but then it's like you shave the record manually like 2 times... He's been called the snake oil in the business. Also the vacuum works like any other but the pump and dispenser doesn't really coat the record like your black painting a record with fluid... I don't maybe I should quit LP's and go back to singing in the shower.
I don't have 3,000 dollars for this degritter it sounds like the solution in record cleaning... What I'm dealing with I wrote above... You tell me... Since that guy made that 4000 ultrasonic cleaning machine all this other crap seems dated.
Its been a while since i have been on the site, but IMO, ultrasonic cleaning is very effective and if you don't mind building, they are actually easy to build. As for as solution, distilled water is the primary component as it should be ultrapure. no compromise on it. Second, i like a little 100% isopropyl alcohol if you can get it. No residue from it. 90, 70 or less will have water and may have other components (ie fragrance, etc). you only need a little 1-2%. IMO, the cavitation occurs more readily with a little Isopropyl. A good surfactant/detergent also is recommended if you have real dirty records. I like Triton 100 but tergitol , Kodak photoflow, or even a little dawn dishwashing detergent will work. you do not need much. one or two drops of triton goes a long way. I also like to rinse afterwards just to make sure there is no residues. I will air dry after rinsing with distilled water. Finally, the solution should be warm, about 100-125F that goes into the ultrasonic bath. That helps improve the action of the surfactant. I built a unit for less than 200 dollars about 8 years ago