SoundSmith cartridges how good?

And how do they compare to others. Forget about cost just thoughts on sonics? Obviously if matched with correct tonearm.
rsf507
Just buy a high quality MM/MI and do not mess with the lower scale MC as most are inferior in sound and range in comparison.

@tablejockey 

To be honest the only cart I ever owned before were from the Rega line including the Apheta and their top of the line Aphelion2.  Really no comparison. 
To anyone interested, and it’s even tempting for me. Just saw this posted; an old SoundSmith VPI, or, predecessor to the Zephyr. Really good deal IMO.

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649718051-soundsmith-vpi-cartridge/
I own a Sussurro MkII and it's the best sounding cartridge I've owned. got around 3000 hrs on it. It replaced a Dynavector Karat D3. Have a Zephyr MIMC ES waiting in the wings for when I send the Sussurro to be re-tipped.
I have the Zephyr MIMC Star (first version) on a VPI Scout running thru Soundsmith MCP2 MK II preamp and it beats MCs and MMs I have owned (all in the same price range). I have probably 2000 hours so far and it's still going strong. Great performance and the re-tipping service when needed is a real cost benefit.