The search among the great ones - 20k+ speakers

Hello

I have started the "speakerjourney", where I want to be able to decide for _the_ speaker for me. I rather save up and spend some more and hopefully live with one of these speakers for a long time.

What are you guys opinion on the following speakers? Have anyone several of them?

The only thing I have now, that I want to build a system from, is a Modwright Transporter. I am going for a digital based hdd-source.

*Evolution Acoustics MM2
*Von Schweikert VR-7
*B&W 800 Diamond
*Burmester B100 Reference
*Rockport Mira II Grand
*Focal JMLab Maestro Utopia III

I want a speaker that I can live long with...be able to play all different kinds of music, and recordings without running out of the room because of "sharp/ringing highs"

Thank
128x128melchor
Other than saying you sound like a jerk, was there something in Phaelon's previous posts to OP you found objectionable, sounded like reasonable advice; namely, let us know about amplifier considerations and the room you will be using it in. I do agree you don't have to spend 20k for SOTA speakers, not by a long stretch, but if you have the $$$ it gives you more speakers to consider, though you might very well end up with a less expensive speaker - like Harbeth 40.1 - very fine speakers indeed, if you have a large enough room or treatments to deal with the generous bass output it is capable of.
Last weekend at the RMAF show I had a chance to listen to the Earo active horn speakers again. Very impressive. They just sound like music. I think that the smaller white speakers are particularly amazing for their size.
Hello again

Ok, first off..I should have been more clear about what my preferences are:

*This is what my apartment look like
http://pics.objektdata.se/_media_/13040/SFDF6307BCF41B24AC8A092E9AA3DDF5976.pdf

The livingroom is where it says "vardagsrum" I am from Sweden.

*A lot of speaker manufacturer that´s been mentioned here is not available in Sweden, so I will not be able to listen to Vandersteen, OHM, Legacy etc.

*I am trying to collect info on what people think about speakers I mentioned and limit myself to them.

*$20k is max for the speakers, but I know like the focal costs $35 used so they have to be EXTRA special to make that leap.

*I am looking to buy used speakers!!!

*I have nothing more than a Modwright transporter right now, I am starting from sracth besides that.

*I have ripped all my cds to flac and will use a mac mini+NAS to store my files.

I am not sure I can hear the Evolution Acoustics nor the particular Rockport Mira Grand II speakers in Sweden :( so I might wright those down.

Thanks.
Donjr: No offcourse not, it´s not like I NEED to spend 20k on speakers, If I find speakers that sound REALLY great for 10k, then that´s what I buy. Not that I am looking for used speakers.

Speakers I listened to and that I like is TAD Reference one (don´t have the $), Audio Note An-e (cant remember the exact model)+Ongaku = Now THAT was music! Focal Diablo was really nice too.
Ok, seems like I am forgetting Tidal!
Tidal Contriva Diacera SE or Tidal Contriva is on my list