Single driver speakers. Are they worth considering ?

I don't mean electrostatic. How close to a full range speaker can you come with single driver ?
inna
I thought PHY had 10" drivers as well, there are other brands of 8" and 10" drivers used in single driver speakers. They go much lower than 60HZ.
According to their published specifications, Cube Audio’s 10" driver is flat to 30hz: https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-f10-neo (but does drop off at the top end above 10k)
Cal,
Agree .
The PHY-HP is a legendary paper cone driver created by the late Frenchman Bernard Salabert. The 12" version in particular is held in high esteem for superb sound8 quality. The Cube Audio Nenuphar is a very different design and approach which by all accounts extends deeper and goes higher than the classic PHY.
Charles
I can't remember the name of speaker brand that uses 10" PHY driver and optional super tweeter. Or maybe there are a few brands.
Hi. I have done some short term  listening to the Cube Audio Bliss, Magus and Nenuphar at a local retailer in my area. I have never been attracted to single driver technologies as my past experience with a few designs indicated a very thin, one dimensional sound that I simply was not interested in. Unfortunately, I only had approx. 30 minutes of time to spend, but I will say this, I will come back for another  audition when time permits. There was something very different about this brands general sonic delivery.