Has anybody bought or heard a Chinese knock off amplifier?

There are a lot clones coming out of China and power amplifiers seem to be along for the ride.
Mark Levinson, Goldmund, and Accuphase are some of the big names I see replica’s being advertised for sale. These replica’s range in price from $500-$2000. My curiosity every time I see these always is do they even sound like the brand they are trying copy? Another thought that comes to my mind when I see them is, are they even safe or reliable. I myself wouldn’t touch one of these, but that’s me. Has anybody heard one? If so it would be interesting to hear some opinions regarding these amplifiers.
hiendmmoe

I know that the Chinese deliberately chose to NOT industrialize
Your ignorance appear much with each post sorry....

China was dominated by the superiority of English power and other european country....

The country was inundated with opium killing all spirit by the "noble" british empire... And for 4 thousand years  China look at  european like recently  civilized apes that stole all technology from them... And it is historic truth...The list i give to you at the end is only a short one....

European cannot do this trick with the more ferocious Japan which refuse any contact in his Island before america force it b by arms...japan was quick to learn everything et became the first asian winner in a war with Russia ...

Sure, the Chinese may have invented the tooth brush a thousand years ago but Laser guided munitions they had to steal from us...
Your ignorance is more clear here... Tootbrush is what you would had invented yourself this year without the import of technology from china by commercial road BEFORE even Roman empire....

then read that, i am pretty sure that you will not read a book:

Time between discoveries in China and the West (source: Joseph Needham *) (ex: 800 years passed between the discovery of vaccination in China and its discovery in Europe)

Agriculture

Row cultivation, intensive weeding: 2200 years
Iron plow base: 2200
Harness trait: 500 -
collar: 1000
Rotary tarare: 2000
Multi-row seed drill: 1800

Astronomy

Sunspot observation: 2000
Solar wind observation: 1400

Engineering arts
Cast iron: 1700
Crank: 1100
Cardan suspension: 1100
Cast iron / steel transformation: 2000 -
Siemens process: 1300
Suspension bridge: 1800

Technology

Oil and gas use: 2300
Paper: 1400
Wheelbarrow: 1300
Caliper: 1700
Porcelain: 1700
Umbrella-Umbrella: 1200
Matches: 1000
Printing: 700 -
movable type: 400
Paper Money: 850
Seismograph: 1400
Navigable canals at levels: 1900
Rudder: 1100
Watertight bulkheads: 1,700

Medicine
Blood circulation: 1800
Circadian rhythm of the bodies: 2150
Endocrinology: 2100
Diabetes / Urinalysis: 1000
Thyroid hormone usage: 1250
Vaccination: 800

Maths.
Decimal system: 2300
Zero square: 1400
Negative numbers: 700
Magnetism Compass: 1500
Declination of the earth’s magnetic field: 600

Education
The first draft of the examination dates back to an edict of 134 BC. AD under Emperor Han Wudi who founded a school to train future civil servants in Confucian classics. One of its most important reforms is the establishment in 134 BC. J.-C. competitive examination for the recruitment of civil servants. The system of exams is fixed under the Sui Dynasty (581-618). In 606, under Emperor Sui Yang, the Jinshi was established an advanced examination system for the selection of civil servants *

Joseph Needham, author of the great encyclopedia on Science in China of which Wiki says: One of the pioneers in the field, he contributed to the recognition of China’s scientific past with, in particular, the publication of the monumental Science and Civilization in China (en), an encyclopedic collection that addresses all the developments in Chinese science.

By the way this is not CCP propaganda but science history.....

Educate yourself...Hate less.....
Post removed 
I hate all domination empires, British one or Chinese one in Tibet etc...I dont hate british citizen or chinese people....I hate CCP and some other political parties all around the world now....

I respect history....

I like knowledge and i love freedom....

I apologize for being rude but try to control what you say in relation to truth....

Anyway i apologize....

"The french of Rabelais, Racine and Rimbaud..... "

Never would have guessed. I was thinking Russian or somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Think you said you are a reader of biographies. I doubt there is a more fascinating subject than Rimbaud.