Best type of metal for turntable platform?

I have someone that owns a CNC machine. And machine for me a metal platform to the dimensions of 16 x 13 x 3. Ive heard aluminum is a good metal vs price for vibration reduction. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any input would help. Thanks. 
deanshias
There's crawl space under my floor. SOTA has came up many times for my situation, but I do really like this TT and want to make it work. Even if I wall mount I feel that the flexible floor vibration will creep into the wall.
I even replaced the bottom of my whole BDI audio rack with 2 types antivibration pads (one rubber and one with cork) that are for washer/dryers and it really didnt do anything.
There’s crawl space under my floor. SOTA has came up many times for my situation, but I do really like this TT and want to make it work. Even if I wall mount I feel that the flexible floor vibration will creep into the wall.

Well, you could still do it, just not as easy. Dirt or gravel floor in the crawl? Or concrete? If dirt or gravel, you could get 12x12 concrete block as a simple ‘footer’ sitting on top the dirt or gravel, and then brace the 2x’s off of that.

Your problem is the floor joists were undersized for their span, or at the limit of acceptable design, which equals ‘bounce’. Not unusual in an older home. Fine for most folks, but not for most turntables, except the SOTA, of course. 😁

if you can brace the floor, your solution at the table will be greatly minimized.
Look... I'm not knocking the SOTA (except for its looks :). If I dont solve this, then I might consider it. I just didnt want to be limited to ONE turntable in this room. I was considering a VPI Prime Signature in a year or two as the next TT. But with this room the way it is, I dont see that happening. the concrete blocks/wood as a footer does sound like the logical thing to do... So there's noooo other way to deal with a footfall im assuming? Is this why im getting woofer flutter/pumping with almost anything I do?
The point is, you might have to spend a lot of money on a localized audiophile bandaid solution instead of a few bucks by minimizing the actual problem.