Warm, rich but detailed SS preamp (made you give up tubes)

Anyone come a cross a warm, rich but detailed solid state preamp that engaged you and gave you that spatiality of a good tube preamp?

I suppose im thinking of C900u or Accuphase?
smodtactical
I am partial to the Ayre MXR-Twenty or the KX-5 Twenty. The KX-5 is hard to beat for the money. There is one currently listed for $5500.00 This is, in my opinion the best deal anywhere. 
teo_audio,

Ok, but how about using a tube input for something like a modern class D output stage, like the Purifi 1et400a. Would this be better then a traditional all round ss amp?    
Museatex AVC1, beautiful spatial quality to it.  I’ve had many different tube & SS combinations over nearly 40 years in this hobby, and if you don’t want a tube preamp, then try to find one of these.

I’m sure there are many other SS preamps that are nice sounding as well, but if I were you and I wanted the sound of a tube preamp, I’d buy a tube preamp.
Post removed 
Contact Steve at SMc Audio. All the sexiness of tubes, without the hassle. He will work with you to create solid state nirvana. He built me an amp and preamplifier and I am very satisfied.