Wadia Inuition (Class D amp) connect with subwoofer

Hello,

it is possible to connect subwoofer SVS SB-1000 with Wadia Inuition (Class D amp) via speaker connectors ?  Did anyone connect Wadia Inuition with subwoofer ?

Thank you!
spacelab4
I am not an expert. I think the issue you are concerned about is if your have a true differential (complementary) circuit. If so the negative speaker levels are not a true ground and can short your amp if touched together. Many balanced circuits are not complementary so maybe you know that yours is? I believe this is the same as supporting the AES 48 standard but again I am no pro but know enough to be dangerous.  
Hello Spacelab,

SVS is correct and I'm certain that I'm correct.  You won't have any issues.
     BTW, I like your Wadia integrated and read a few very good reviews on its performance.  Most of them mention that performance is improved significantly by using a good quality aftermarket power cord.  It doesn't have to be an expensive one, you may want to read a few reviews on the Intuition and aftermarket power cords in general.

Best wishes,
       Tim
Hello Tim,

thanks for your answer. I read about using a good quality power cord and I read all the reviews about Wadia on Internet.

Regards

Below is the official response from Wadia support.

"No, a common ground speaker connection will damage the Intuition"
Hello spacelab4,

These Wadia product experts couldn't also tell you how to safely hookup a sub to the Intuition?  I suspect they really were not certain and were erring on the side of caution. In my opinion, this is somewhat understandable but it's not good customer service and it's unacceptable due to it not being completely reliable nor solving your issue with their product.
     I suggest calling them back and requesting to speak to an engineer at the company, or at least one of their technical support reps, and ask again.

Tim