Back to vinyl need phono stage help!

Recently back in the vinyl game since the eighties! Sota sapphire VI>Origin Live silver>Hana EH. My backend is a Primaluna Evo 400>Pass Labs XA30.8>Ascend Acoustics towers. Musical tastes from Porcupine Tree to Loreena McKennitt!! Looking for phono stage help! Would take musical and dynamics over analytical any day of the week!! Sutherland KC vibe is what's been recommended to me. Price range would be around 1k to 1500. Of course there's always wiggle room lol!
Thanks✌️
jimfinn2112
At this price level you will want to stick to Solid State.  There are quite a few good options.  However you can LCR network type.  Check out the Valab LCR-1.  You will not be disappointed.
Musical Surroundings Nova II-It has many multiple loadings for MC and MM and has a black  background. I love it and consider it one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. Along with all that guess what-it won't break the bank!
I agree with going with a Sutherland.  As someone said all he does is phonostages (after founding Martin Logan) and his focus is black backgrounds.  Stretch for the 20/20 LPS version- used or demo is not a far stretch and it’s quite remarkable.  
+1 on musical surroundings Nova III. I'm running a low output MC cartridge but it can be set for MM as well. Will allow you room to grow both with regard to cartridge as well as, as another user mentioned, by getting the linear power supply which makes it dead quiet and improved details. About 1500 new. The phenomena is a step down but also a great unit.